During a drive with @chocov to the ranch, we were recapping our year. Travel, friends and adventures filled 2011. Then Lydia Leavitt whipped up a post about 2011 and I had to do the same. Let’s get started!
- San Francisco & Cupertino for the @Telenav Waypoint Project
- Wild at Heart Boot Camp on the Big Island of Hawaii
- It snowed in San Antonio, so I shot pictures. I wake up to a call from CNN.
- Visited the Continental Divide
- Watched the 4th of July fireworks from Smuggler Mountain in Aspen
- Visited NYC during the hottest weekend in 60 years with @lydialeavitt, @rmitty, @mdflores & @bobbyfreeman
- Ice-T yells at me
- @heidigerhardt comes to town
- One of the best damn birthdays at @freetailbrewing
- Alamo Beer Challenge – my first 15k
- Blogworld LA with @thezippykid team
- Got on the movie set of Gangster Squad with @phikai, while standing a few feet away from Emma Stone & Sean Penn
- Ran the full San Antonio Marathon (26.2 MILES!) with @bemadthen & chocov
A big thank you to everyone who made this year such a great time. Our time together whether offline or online helped shape one of the best years I’ve had and I’m thankful to each one of you. Here’s to new adventures, blessings and tighter friendships. Happy 2012.