When you speak to one of your employees or coworkers, you have a choice. You know these people are growing, as we all are. You decide daily whether you recognize the people that you are speaking to as they are right now or as you know who they can and will be.
You are here: Home > Can You See The Future?
Choosing to recognize these people as the people you know they can be builds your team. Additionally, it helps craft those people’s self view. This will stretch them and allow them to become the person and team member you know they can be and develop into something greater. That person may already have a great view of who they are and you helped bolster it.
If they’re like the rest of us, your encouragement and future focus of them as a person may be precisely what they need to continue growing because no one is speaking positively in their lives. Today, choose to see the people around you as the future version of themselves. You’ll make their lives and yours better along the way.
Photos on flickr
- Follow Friday on Twitter 9:53 pm
- How to Renew a Blogspot Custom Domain 3:13 pm
- The Truthiness About Canada 9:02 pm
- Wild at Heart Boot Camp – Hawaii 11:07 am
- How to Unlock a Sprint BlackBerry 12:16 am
- Thirteen Photos from San Francisco 3:28 pm
- Ford Atlas Chief Designer Interview: Gordon Platto 2:37 pm
- How to Unfollow Post on Facebook Mobile 12:02 pm
- The Science of Happiness 8:26 pm
- Austin City Limits – 2012 via Logitech UE 10:24 am
- Melissa: I wish I had seen this before! Such a great inform...
- Kateryna: It was a very good advise. The link worked at the ...
- sale a dos christian louboutin: I am curious to find out what blog system you are ...
- longchamp for sale: Howdy fantastic website! Does running a blog like ...
- Frederic: And as it is not a disease of itself it does not n...
@nanpalmero android BlackBerry blackberry power user Canada culture dramatic difference drive out fear eureka ranch explore stimulus facebook firefox foursquare hotwire innovation iphone law of reciprocity Leadership m.zuiko marcus buckingham mark goulston nan palmero olympus overt benefit peoplepond photography planet eureka priceline real reason to believe robert cialdini san antonio express news san francisco scobleizer sony sprint strengths sxsw sxsw 2010 texas thank you tour travel twitter viigo youtube