During a drive with @chocov to the ranch, we were recapping our year. Travel, friends and adventures filled 2011. Then Lydia Leavitt whipped up a post about 2011 and I had to do the same. Let’s get started! January – Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas – Sarah comes to Texas February – San Francisco [...]
When you get a call from Chevy asking if you want a 3/4 ton Silverado 4×4 for a week for you and a buddy, the only answer you can give is “absolutely!” (expletives excluded) That’s exactly what happened. My pal, Bobby Freeman, and I took the adventure seriously. We packed rifles, fishing rods, cameras and [...]
Life continues to prove to be anything but stable. 2010 was a very difficult year for me and produced a dramatic transition in my life. In October 2010, I was introduced to John Eldredge’s book, Wild at Heart, by my friend and pastor, Kevin Joyce. Eldredge, with support of modern movies such as Gladiator and [...]
On Sunday I experienced humanity in a way that I never had before by attending the Rock ‘n’ Roll San Antonio Marathon and Half-Marathon. The race was a great equalizer. The distance of the course doesn’t care about your age, race, health or anything else. As I stood at the finish line watching the runners [...]
High achievers can get caught up in the perfection of their work. ”I don’t want to put my name on it unless it’s perfect.” Sound familiar? I’ve said it too. It’s easy to get paralyzed by perfection. You need the words to be just a little better in this email or you need the shot [...]
I’m a lucky guy. People contact me regularly because they need someone to talk to about changing jobs. These are people from all walks of life – older, younger, educated and not, those with “dream jobs” and those looking for a better life. We sit down either face-to-face, via phone or Skype and talk about [...]
Peter Winick is a friend of mine. I met him a few years back in Vegas when he was working with Keith Ferrazzi, author of Never Eat Alone and Who’s Got Your Back (amazon affiliate links). Thankfully, he and I have been able to keep in contact. He’s worked with other incredible authors and speakers [...]
Sprint launched a 4G contest to win an android powered HTC EVO smartphone. Here’s my contest entry.
Well, @alanweinkrantz and I survived SXSW 2010 and produced an astounding 55 posts between us over the course of a week. It was fun, exciting, exhausting and there are stories I won’t write down. Interested in recapping some of the fun, such as interviews with internet famous folks like Sloane Berrent (@sloane), Ramon De Leon [...]
Photos on flickr
- Follow Friday on Twitter 9:53 pm
- How to Renew a Blogspot Custom Domain 3:13 pm
- The Truthiness About Canada 9:02 pm
- Wild at Heart Boot Camp – Hawaii 11:07 am
- How to Unlock a Sprint BlackBerry 12:16 am
- Thirteen Photos from San Francisco 3:28 pm
- Ford Atlas Chief Designer Interview: Gordon Platto 2:37 pm
- How to Unfollow Post on Facebook Mobile 12:02 pm
- The Science of Happiness 8:26 pm
- Austin City Limits – 2012 via Logitech UE 10:24 am
- Melissa: I wish I had seen this before! Such a great inform...
- Kateryna: It was a very good advise. The link worked at the ...
- sale a dos christian louboutin: I am curious to find out what blog system you are ...
- longchamp for sale: Howdy fantastic website! Does running a blog like ...
- Frederic: And as it is not a disease of itself it does not n...