Last evening I was reading some of Ed Wallace’s Business Relationships That Last where he spoke of Max the Cab Driver. Max would pick Ed up in a British taxi in immaculate shape with bottled water and an ear ready to listen to Ed’s life stories. He would remember the little details such as Ed’s [...]
Ed Wallace, a “recovering CPA,” was kind enough to take time out of his busy schedule speaking and consulting to talk about his new book – Business Relationships That Last. Some of us instinctively know how to manage business relationships, but most of us need a system. As W. Edwards Deming said, 94% of failures [...]
Photos on flickr
- Follow Friday on Twitter 9:53 pm
- How to Renew a Blogspot Custom Domain 3:13 pm
- The Truthiness About Canada 9:02 pm
- Wild at Heart Boot Camp – Hawaii 11:07 am
- How to Unlock a Sprint BlackBerry 12:16 am
- Thirteen Photos from San Francisco 3:28 pm
- Ford Atlas Chief Designer Interview: Gordon Platto 2:37 pm
- How to Unfollow Post on Facebook Mobile 12:02 pm
- The Science of Happiness 8:26 pm
- Austin City Limits – 2012 via Logitech UE 10:24 am
- Melissa: I wish I had seen this before! Such a great inform...
- Kateryna: It was a very good advise. The link worked at the ...
- sale a dos christian louboutin: I am curious to find out what blog system you are ...
- longchamp for sale: Howdy fantastic website! Does running a blog like ...
- Frederic: And as it is not a disease of itself it does not n...