Welcome back! In developing your product or service to be meaningfully unique, you’ll need to leverage three additional points. Explore Stimulus Exploring stimulus is a crucial component to the development of new ideas. In typical brainstorming, people make a list of ideas to develop something out of nothing. Imagine if you decided that you wanted [...]
Recently, Erik and I traveled to the Eureka! Ranch in Cincinnati, Ohio. You may have never heard of Eureka! but you’ve likely been affected by their innovations; most Americans have interacted with about 18 products or services that were conceived or developed at the Eureka! Ranch, including the Swiffer Sweeper, Nissan Xterra and American Express [...]
A word that people can’t stop saying is “viral.” Everyone wants their ideas, videos, books, products and services to all go viral. On the other hand, we’re stuck making the same old boring thing, slightly repackaged in hopes that people will notice. What you really need is a dramatic difference. Notice that it’s not a [...]
Photos on flickr
- Follow Friday on Twitter 9:53 pm
- How to Renew a Blogspot Custom Domain 3:13 pm
- The Truthiness About Canada 9:02 pm
- Wild at Heart Boot Camp – Hawaii 11:07 am
- How to Unlock a Sprint BlackBerry 12:16 am
- Thirteen Photos from San Francisco 3:28 pm
- Ford Atlas Chief Designer Interview: Gordon Platto 2:37 pm
- How to Unfollow Post on Facebook Mobile 12:02 pm
- The Science of Happiness 8:26 pm
- Austin City Limits – 2012 via Logitech UE 10:24 am
- Melissa: I wish I had seen this before! Such a great inform...
- Kateryna: It was a very good advise. The link worked at the ...
- sale a dos christian louboutin: I am curious to find out what blog system you are ...
- longchamp for sale: Howdy fantastic website! Does running a blog like ...
- Frederic: And as it is not a disease of itself it does not n...