During a drive with @chocov to the ranch, we were recapping our year. Travel, friends and adventures filled 2011. Then Lydia Leavitt whipped up a post about 2011 and I had to do the same. Let’s get started!
– Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas
– Sarah comes to Texas
– San Francisco & Cupertino for the @Telenav Waypoint Project
– Wild at Heart Boot Camp on the Big Island of Hawaii
– It snowed in San Antonio, so I shot pictures. I wake up to a call from CNN.
– @lydialeavitt comes to Texas
– South by Southwest with @chocov and gang
– Met General Colin Powell
– Backstage at Fiesta for the Spazmatics
– Fortune Leadership Summit in Houston with Marshall Goldsmith
– JR & Blaire get hitched at the most amazing wedding I’ve ever attended. Helicopter included.
– Trail running & hard work revamping the technology in Smuggler’s Secret with @chocov and @erikdarm in Aspen
– Visited the Continental Divide
– Watched the 4th of July fireworks from Smuggler Mountain in Aspen
– Visited NYC during the hottest weekend in 60 years with @lydialeavitt, @rmitty, @mdflores & @bobbyfreeman
– Ice-T yells at me
– @heidigerhardt comes to town
– One of the best damn birthdays at @freetailbrewing
– Alamo Beer Challenge – my first 15k
– Chevy Mancation with @bobbyfreeman
– Jack Daly comes to San Antonio for EO
– Fortune Growth Summit in Phoenix, AZ with @erikdarm & @tmeyeratplay to hear @DanielPink & other thought leaders
– Spotted Mira Sorvino at the Austin Film Festival
– Blogworld LA with @thezippykid team
– Got on the movie set of Gangster Squad with @phikai, while standing a few feet away from Emma Stone & Sean Penn
– Ran the full San Antonio Marathon (26.2 MILES!) with @bemadthen & chocov
– Christmas with my family & friends in Corpus Christi
– @thebmpr Photo Walk on the River Walk to shoot the Holiday Lights
– Valero AlamoBowl with @bemadthen and @erikdarm
A big thank you to everyone who made this year such a great time. Our time together whether offline or online helped shape one of the best years I’ve had and I’m thankful to each one of you. Here’s to new adventures, blessings and tighter friendships. Happy 2012.