Sitting in an airport, wishing you had a faster connection to the internet via that Boingo hotspot that’s promising you sweet sweet network goodness? Maybe you’re about to go underground in the New York City subway system and you know that your cell phone signal is about to be slapped down by those feet of concrete. Never fear! Many companies have set up roaming agreements with Boingo Wifi to help you continue your Spotify streaming in those pesky dead zones, you just need to know how to get them set up and how to find them.
If you have Time Warner Cable, connect to any of these networks: Boingo or TWCWifi or TWCWiFi-Passpoint (provides WPA2 secure connection) and use your account username and password to gain access to the networks. Here’s the step-by-step guide:
Look for the Boingo Hotspot network name on your device, or check which network names (SSIDs) are available on our partner hotspots in our TWC WiFi® Coverage Map or WiFi Finder app.
To sign in to Boingo Hotspots:
1. Select the Boingo Hotspot network name on your device.
2. Open your browser.
3. On the Boingo WiFi sign in page, select Time Warner Cable from the dropdown list of Internet service providers.
4. Click Log In.
5. Enter your TWC ID and password and log in.
For TWC WiFi® Hotspots:
1. Be sure WiFi is enabled on your device.
2. Select the “TWCWiFi” network name from the list of your device’s available wireless networks.
3. Open you browser and navigate to a webpage.
4. The TWC sign in portal will appear.
5. Enter your TWC ID and password.
6. Accept the Terms of Service.
7. Click Sign in to finalize the connection.
If you have a different cable carrier as your home internet provider, you can check CableWifi‘s website to find what roaming hotspots are available in your neck of the woods while you travel. Happy connecting to all the things!